Countries involved in the project
The following 16 EU countries are involved in the project:
- Czech Republic
The PV GRID project is a joint effort of:
- 13 national PV industry associations: UNEF, APESF, Assosolare, BPVA, CZEPHO, Enerplan, Helapco, Holland Solar, PTPV, PV Austria, EDORA, SVENSK SOLENERGI, SAPI
- European Photovoltaic Industry Association (EPIA)
- eclareon Management Consultants
- DERlab (European Distributed Energy Resources Laboratories e. V.)
- 3 Distribution System Operators (DSOs): ENEL Distribuzione (Italy), RWE Deutschland AG (Germany) and Lumen International (Czech Republic)
- COMILLAS Pontifical University
All under the coordination of Bundesverband Solarwirtschaft e.V.(BSW-Solar).
All the PV GRID project partners can be found here.